Welcome to Computational Intelligence Laboratory!
Our lab focuses on the topic of "how to find optimal solutions quickly and accurately with low computational cost", and proposes new optimization frameworks to improve search efficiency from the perspective of a mathematical foundation. As our future research directions, we will integrate artificial neural networks, fuzzy systems, and evolutionary computation to establish optimization technology that can solve industrial problems well.
- NEW! June 11, 2021: the grant was accepted by The Uchida Energy Science Promotion Foundation.
- May 20, 2021: the grant was accepted by The Union Tool Scholarship Foundation.
- April 8, 2021: three B4 students were assigned to our Lab.
- April 6, 2021: a paper co-authored with the University of Aizu was accepted by the international conference CEC2021.
- April 1, 2021: two research students joined our Lab.
- March 30, 2021: a paper co-authored with Shenzhen University was accepted by the the international conference ICSI2021.